The ultimate summer kebab... Steak Kebabs with Orange Relish on metal skewers are incredible on the BBQ during a nice hot day. These succulent kebabs are bursting with zesty, fresh flavours and are really easy to make.
1 1/2 Oranges, split into segments
1/2 Cucumber, chopped
1/2 Red Pepper, chopped
1/4 Fresh Coriander, chopped
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Minced Jalepeno
250g Sirloin Steak
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/2 Red Onion, chopped
1 tbsp Jerk Seasoning
Salt and Pepper
1. Mix together your orange segments, cucumber, red pepper, coriander, jalapeno, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
2. Mix your sirloin (cut into 1-inch pieces), red onion, vegetable oil, jerk seasoning, salt and black pepper.
3. Thread your sirloin mix onto metal skewers.
4. Cook under the grill, turning once, until medium-rare (roughly 10-12 minutes). Alternatively cook in the oven until medium -rare.
5. Serve with your relish and lime wedges.