If you love Nando's, you'll love this lighter alternative to the classic. Chicken with creamy mozzarella, roasted red peppers and macho peas.
Peri Peri sauce 2 tbsp, extra to serve
1/2 a ball (75g) mozzarella, sliced
Rocket to serve
2 roasted red peppers, halved
1/2 an onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 tsp olive oil
100g frozen peas
1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
1/2 a small bunch of mint, shredded
1. Heat your oven to 180C/gas 6.
2. Cut your chicken breasts in half horizontally, creating two flat chicken pieces.
3. Place your four chicken pieces onto a baking tray. Pour over the peri peri sauce and roast for 15 minutes.
4. Move onto the peas. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, onion and salt. Cook for 10 minutes and then add the peas and 1 tbsp of boiling water. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until the peas are cooked. Add the chilli and mint, stir.
5. Add a slice of pepper to the top of each piece of chicken, adding your mozzarella slices as well. Put back into the oven for 5 minutes to melt the mozzarella.
6. Serve your chicken pieces and peas, adding dressed rocket if wanted.