This North African inspired recipe ticks all the right boxes if you are looking for an enjoyable healthy dish during a gruelling January.
This recipe is from our friends at Good House Keeping.
1/4 tsp salt.
1/4 tsp pepper.
3 tbsp olive oil.
2 cups of cooked pilaf rice.
1 small red onion, sliced.
2 large oranges.
1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
1/2 cup pitted green olives.
1) In a pan, heat your olive oil on a medium heat.
2) Salt and pepper your chicken; covering in flour. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked. Move to a plate.
3) Reduce heat to medium, and cook your red onion for 2 minutes. Squeeze juice of 1 1/2 oranges into pan. Thinly slice the remaining half an orange, then add to pan along with green olives and 1/4 cup of water.
4) Return chicken to pan and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5) Garnish with parsley. Serve with rice.