These Honey Sriracha Chicken Strips are the perfect mix of sweet and spicy. The sriracha packs plenty of heat but the sweetness of the honey makes these strips something you must try.
There is so much flavour packed into these strips, you'll honestly be amazed!
1.5kg of Diced Chicken Breast
2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons of Butter, unsalted
1 tablespoon of Ginger
1/4 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
1 tablespoon of Lime Juice
6 tablespoons of Sriracha
4 tablespoons of Honey
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the grill to medium heat, roughly 400F or gas mark 6.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter. Once melted, add in fresh garlic and ginger and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add the smoked paprika, honey, ground cloves, sriracha and lime juice. Stir and let simmer for 5 minutes. This is your glaze.
4. Season your chicken with salt and pepper.
5. Place your chicken on the grill. Grill for 4-5 minutes then flip the chicken over and grill for a further 4-5 minutes on the other side.
6. Continue cooking the chicken for about 25 minutes, flipping every few minutes to stop it from burning.
7. For the final 5 minutes of cooking, brush your glaze over your chicken.
8. Remove from grill and serve.