These grilled buffalo chicken sandwiches are an ideal appetiser for any dinner party. They have a little bit of a kick and they will definitely leave your guests asking for more.
1/4 cup unsalted butter
3 tbsp ketchup
1/2 hot sauce (Franks Hot Sauce)
1/2 cup ranch
Blue Cheese Slaw
Salt & Pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 1/2 ounce blue cheese
2 celery ribs
1 small apple
1 shredded cabbage
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high.
2. Mix hot sauce, ketchup and butter into a bowl. Save 1/4 cup of the mixture. Add chicken to the remaining mixture and coat. Marinate for 20 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade then discard the marinade.
3. Grill the chicken until cooked. Grill buns until lightly toasted then spread ranch dressing on buns.
4. To make the slaw, combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
5. Serve chicken topped with the Blue Cheese Slaw and drizzle the left over sauce mix between the buns.